We aim to, and confidently ensure, that all guests are made to feel welcome during their stay and we will respond quickly to all individual requests and ensure that any additional assistance is provided wherever required.
The following information outlines the accessibility of our main facilities.
- The large level car park at the rear of the hotel includes two disabled parking bays directly next to the hotel entrance. Other parking bays start from 10 metres from the entrance.
- The whole of the ground floor of the Thelbridge Cross Inn is accessible to wheelchairs, including all dining areas, bars, function room and three of the guest bedrooms.
- All doors and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/zimmer frames/pushchairs.
- There is a disabled toilet facility next to the gents' toilets in the lounge bar area.
- The front patio & smoking area, lawn and beer garden are all level, and are accessible via the road or the side exit doors of the hotel.
- Of the three ground floor letting bedrooms, all have showers, and one has the additional facilities of grab rails by both the toilet and shower.
- All bedrooms have remote control television.